How to do the Abdominal Leg Pull Ins
- Sit on the floor or on a flat bench with legs off the end.
- Place your hands flat on the floor or grasp the edge of the bench.
- Extend your legs straight out, leaning back at a 45 degree angle.
- Bring your legs in towards your chest, bending the knees.
- Slowly return legs to starting position using your ab muscles and not momentum.
- Repeat for 8 to 15 repetitions.
To Know more about the Abdominal work out Please click http://www.gurufitnessplanet.com/search/label/Crunches%20and%20Abdominal%20work%20outs